Nevie Antics

This is a conversation that my husband had with Neve (2 years old) the other night when she was being put to bed before her big sister came in for their nightly game of I-Spy.

D (Dad): OK, Neve, you go first.
N (Neve): I-pie wid mah kdslnjg gnoisdgh gidhsdhgsdg wiiiiit bed-bear! (I-Spy with my little eye something beginning with bed-bear, her cuddly bed friend).
D: Bed-bear?
N: Yes!
D: OK, my turn. I-Spy with my little eye something beginning with 'N'. It's a part of your body (tapping his nose as a clue)
N: Ummmm......(looking around)
D: It's a part of your body. You smell with it! (tapping Neve's nose now)
N: Ummmmm.......(looking around)
D: It's a part of your body. Starts with nnnnnn....
N: Ummmm........NOSE!
D: YES! (relief) OK, your turn Neve
N: I-pie wid mah kjoijo weoijodshg ghoihsdoigh wiiiiit bed-bear!
D: Bee?
N: Nooooo
D: Ummm...ball?
N: Nooooo
D: Bed-bear?
N: YES!

Precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brendan Malone - Church and State Summit 2018

Home Made

Just Call Me Susie-Home-Maker