I don't feel like sharing.....

OK, I'll admit it.

I'm having blog withdrawals.

Mainly, it's my late pregnancy thing that I usually get. Feeling big, tired and odd.

My husband's away for five weeks. I'm OK. I've been blessed with beautiful helpers who are coming to stay with me to help me care for my family while he's away. I'm loving having them around. But I'm not enjoying my man being away. I'm not upset, just not enjoying it.

We're in the midst of making big decisions and my brain is tired from the strain of always weighing up consequences and possibilities.

Nothing is comfortable. Even though this is 'home', I feel odd. Out of sorts. Misplaced. Nothing fits and nothing seems right.

Staying busy is helping and I think my nesting instinct is kicking in (oh, alright, lets face it - I pretty much nest all the time!) so I'm organising, tidying, fluttering around watering plants, seeing to chooks, baking or researching stuff on the net (no, seriously researching, not just FB!)

I think the pregnancy hormones have finally taken over and I'm really, really excited to meet my new little son or daughter. I'm re-living my previous birth experiences and looking forward to another. No matter how yuck I'm feeling or how many times I've done it, late pregnancy always brings out this strong vision in me that no matter what I will face, it will all be OK and that bringing another precious baby into the world will lift the burdens of so many others.

Lots of funny or interesting things have happened in the past month, but I can't remember them and my quiet, private self is winning the battle over sharing my struggles lately!

So please bear with me as I approach the end of my pregnancy and my fatigue and hormone levels increase........I'm sure that it will all be OK in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brendan Malone - Church and State Summit 2018

Home Made

Just Call Me Susie-Home-Maker