The Kissing Challenge

http://transformedmagazine.com/life/the-2012-kissing-challenge/

OK, so I'm in. A year of one hot kiss per day! I'm a get-out-of-my-personal-space person, whereas my poor sweet man is a cuddly sort of person. So things like this really are a challenge for me. I'm good at the "Hi, how are you, glad you're home." peck, but when I'm busy I don't like to stop doing what I'm doing.

So.....to stop and kiss him - passionately - each day is going to be full-on!

But I love him so much and want to put our marriage ahead of everything else here on earth! I want to make the effort to show him that I love him and he's so important to me, not just blog about it.

Day one was good - he was surprised :).

364 kisses to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brendan Malone - Church and State Summit 2018

Home Made

Just Call Me Susie-Home-Maker